- Jews and Christians worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob..
Jews and Christians agree that Almighty G-d is the supreme divine authority as He is written about in the Scriptures.
- Christians can respect the claim of the Jewish people upon the land of Israel.
- Jews and Christians accept the moral principles of the Torah.
- Nazism was not a Christian phenomenon. But rather an ideology that did many evil atrocities while using the symbol of the cross of Christ as if to say that they had divine authority to do evil.
- The humanly irreconcilable difference between Jews and Christians will not be settled until God redeems the entire world as promised in scripture.
- A new relationship between Jews and Christians will not weaken Jewish observance.
- Jews and Christians must work together for justice and peace!
The Crossover Project is in agreement with these points that were published by an international group of Jewish scholars on Christians and Christianity in the New York Times on September 10, 2000.